Terms & Conditions "V25 Series CHUP DULU AT vivo ONLINE":
The Campaign Period
1) This pre-hype contest runs from 20 - 29 August 2022 at vivo Official Store: LAZADA, SHOPEE, TIKTOK & ESTORE.
2) Official vivo V25 Series Launch on 29 August 14.30, Pre-Order starts from 29 August 14:30 - 2 September 23:59, First Sale starts from 3 September 00:00 - 2 October 23:59.
2) This Campaign is open to Malaysian only.
3) Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of vivo MALAYSIA are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
4) Employee and immediate family members of the Organizers, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the contest;
5) Eligible Participant must also meet these criteria: -
8) Purchase Chup Dulu V25 Series RM8 at vivo Official Store: LAZADA, SHOPEE, TIKTOK & ESTORE. Every Participants entitled to get RM8 Voucher (Applicable to purchase V25 Series Only) & 1 x P47 Earphone.
6) The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice to any party (‘The Extended Period’). Unless an extended period is announced, any entries received after contest period shall be treated as disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during this Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions’) which shall remain in full force and effect.
Prizes & Participation Criteria
7) The participation criteria as below:
9) Purchase V25 Series on any product during Campaign Period, from 29 Aug May till 02 Oct in vivo ONLINE STORE: LAZADA, SHOPEE, TIKTOK & ESTORE.
8) Additionally, contest winners will announce on 03 Oct 2022, Exclusive prize will be delivery to winners provided address.
Winner Selection Process
9) 20 winners will be chosen at random from the pool of eligible contestants who meets ALL participation criteria.
Prizes Terms & Conditions
10) Exclusive prize: 1st Prize (RM100 TnG Reload Pin +TWS 2 ANC) x 1 winner, 2nd Prize (RM100 TnG Reload Pin +TWS 2e) x 4 winners , 3rd Prize (RM100 TnG Reload Pin + Backpack) x 5 winners & 4th (RM50 TnG Reload Pin + vivo Canvas Tote Bag) x 10 winners .
11) Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions and it is the winner's responsibility to read and understand such terms and conditions.
12) The winner’s name of this prize as listed in the acknowledgement section is the authorized winner of the prize. This prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange with equivalent value goods or credit of any kind. vivo Malaysia reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative pries or similar value at any time without prior notice. The prizes are given on an "as is" basis.
General Terms & Conditions
13) vivo MALAYSIA reserve the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the Eligible Participants who won the prize(s) for this Campaign for advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating in this Campaign, the Winners hereby consent to and agree that vivo MALAYSIA shall be at liberty to publish their names, pictures and city of residence without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes. Non-compliance may result in an alternative winner being chosen.
14) By participating in this Campaign, the Eligible Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of vivo.
15) To the fullest extent permitted by law, vivo MALAYSIA expressly exclude and disclaim any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of all Prizes offered under this Campaign. All risks, loss, damage and/or injury associated with the use of the Prizes shall be assumed by the Eligible Participants.
16) vivo MALAYSIA will not entertain any complaint whatsoever in connection with the Prizes.
17) vivo MALAYSIA shall be entitled to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof and/or substitute or replace the Prizes offered under this Campaign and/or to extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign by giving adequate notice to Eligible Participants.
18) No compensation in cash, refund, replacement or any kind shall be given to the Eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such variation, deletion, addition or alteration of these Terms and Conditions and/or the extension, modification, cancellation, suspension or termination of this Campaign.
19) Decision of vivo MALAYSIA in relation to every aspect of this Campaign shall be final, binding and conclusive.
20) vivo MALAYSIA will not assume any responsibility for the Prizes offered under this Campaign and accept no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Campaign, even if vivo MALAYSIA have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
21) By acceptance or receipt of a Prize, the Winner agrees to hold harmless vivo MALAYSIA and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability suffered by vivo and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in connection with such Winner’s participation in the Campaign or receipt, redemption or use of the Prizes.
22) vivo MALAYSIA accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any authority as a result of receipt of the Prizes remain the sole responsibility of the participant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.